Thursday, January 18, 2007

My moral standing is lying down

I've mentioned before about how I joke with my friends about going to a strip club anytime we have a reason to celebrate. I've taken this to a new level by mentioning it every time I don't want to decide where to go to lunch. After all, one of the newer strip clubs has added a kitchen. It is now Treasures Gentlemen's Club and Steakhouse.

You know, because nothing goes better with steak than a nice pair of fake boobs in your face (or is it the other way around?).

I wonder what else they have on the menu.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A side of tainted salad?

Anonymous said...

They have a menu????

Native Minnow said...

I'm supposing they do. You can't very well be a steakhouse without a menu now can you? At least I wouldn't think so.

Anonymous said...

Do they toss your salad?

Anonymous said...

I heard that the Jazz musicians there play the rusty trombone.