Wednesday, January 17, 2007

You have to decide: Tits, or destiny?

I really don't have a lead in to this conversation I had with a friend yesterday, it's already obvious enough as it is. Nevertheless, I still thought I'd share:

Me: You mean the girl with nice breasts.
Him: Does she have nice breasts?
Me: I don't know, I've never met her. That's just how she was described to me.
Him: But she's older though, and married.
Me: Doesn't matter, I can still look.
Him: Looking's not fun anymore.
Me: What are you talking about? Looking never gets old. I mean sure, it's not as fun as grabbing but . . .
Him: That's what I meant.

Just then a rather attractive girl walked by.

Him: Here, let's do a test. You look and I'll grab.

It's nice to know that I am not alone as I gradually turn into a dirty old man.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that all men are "dirty old men"
What sets them apart is:
Some have a partner in crime

Anonymous said...

Who the hell "grabs" breasts? that is likely to get you a swift kick to the Jimmy...grabbing is painful...try caressing and you might get somewhere with the ladies... :) PI

Anonymous said...

Do you have tits, PI?

Anonymous said...

Have you had a problem with people grabbing yours, so that's how you know you should really caress?

Anonymous said...

Someday I hope to be a dirty old man. Beats crazy cat lady. Holy shit they should have put these things in the game of life to warn us.

Anonymous said...

No, but I have testicles and if ladies were talking about grabbing those, I know they would be tender...PI

Anonymous said...

There are dirty old women...
Remember the Golden Girls?