Saturday, April 28, 2007

I hope they cannot see I am the great destroyer

I have a student in one of my labs who has a pretty good sense of humor. He's very random, and is always writing extra things on his quizzes that make me laugh. The running theme for the semester is that he gives himself a "new" middle name on every quiz that he turns in.

Here are some examples of what he's come up with:
- Rockstar
- Infectious Mononucleosis
- Dodgeball
- Calvin Klein
- Forgot the answer to number 4
- Jetpack Sausages
- Hardcore to the Maximum Extreme
- Rescue Ranger
- Hello Kitty

After a few weeks, I decided start making up new middle names for myself for each quiz that I returned to him.

Here are some that I've given myself:
- Papa Smurf
- Supersonic Overdrive
- Big and Important
- I write with pink pen
- My Little Pony
- Blitzkrieg Raider
- Don't you know who I am?
- El Bandito
- I hate riding unicorns*

Maybe I can work one of those into my new alias if/when I ever come up with one.



*I really do hate riding unicorns. They make me chafe. Even moreso than riding Pegasus does.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Sounds like to me EVERYONE learns something in your class....

jetpack sausage???

I'll be back.

steph said...

i love it when my kids do things like that....although i guess you don't really have kids so much as adults, but still...

Native Minnow said...

I forgot the one of his best ones:

"Call Me"

Anonymous said...

HOW'S COME I NEVER HAD A COOL PROFESSOR, OR WAS IT THAT I JUST WASN'T ONE OF THE 'COOL' STUDENTS?
YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK, IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS.

AnoMALIE said...

I once ALMOST wrote "Dallas Texas" as your name on one of your quizzes... but I held back thinking "Dude... that's just straight up dumb... what is up with my brain?" Plus, one of the UTAs kind of annoyed me and I didn't want him calling you Dallas Texas thanks to me.
P.S. Thanks
:) (You should feel special, I freaking hate posting emoticons! j/k)