Thursday, April 26, 2007

I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity who uses a machete to cut through red tape

My Roommate's Son: Have you met my aunt?

Me: No. Is she hot?

Son: Why do you always ask that?

Me: I just want to know.

Son: Well, people say she's pretty.

Me: Good to know. Does she put out?

Son: She's my aunt *punches me in the arm* and she's happily married.

Me: So? Rings come off. Besides, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, remember?

Son: What would my dad say if you said that to him?

Me: He'd probably think it was funny.

Later when his dad got home I told him the story:

Him: That's pretty funny.

Me: See? I told you he wouldn't care.

Him: Maybe I should invite her out for a visit.

Son: How can you say that? It's your sister.

Him (to son): It's not my decision if they do anything, it's up to them. They're adults.

Him (to me): But I'd be happy for you.

Son: Arrgh!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Vegas, Baby!

steph said...

it's funny when the kids are the moral compasses! wait a minute...

Anonymous said...

For some reason this song makes me want to cut my hair real short and sleek, buy a long jacket, put on a short skirt (of course) and high boots and smoke non-filtered cigarettes.

Or at the very least have a voice that is dark like tinted glass....

in another life, maybe.

Native Minnow said...

Stephanie, I just like to give this kid crap from time to time. I'd never go near a married woman. For one thing, I'd be afraid of the husband wanting to murder me.

Ver Girl, on top of all that you'd have to trade in your car for a white Chrysler LeBaron.

Anonymous said...

Uhmm...if he would feel lucky for you, does that mean he thinks his sister is hot? That's kind of perv...