Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Well I can tell you for the money the simple life honey is good

When I got out of bed this morning, my roommate was standing right outside my bedroom door folding laundry. It startled me to walk out of my room and almost bump into him because I wasn't expecting him to be standing there.

Him: I'm sorry. Was I being too loud?
Me: No. I just didn't realize you were out here because I didn't hear you at all.
Him: Well, I had to be quiet so as not to disturb the princess.

I'm sure his comment had nothing to do with this:



One of my friends gave it to me last night along with a couple bags of candy (my friends know me so well).

By the way, thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. Wish I would have thought about doing something like that....

Anonymous said...

and are you princess Buwwercup????

Anonymous said...

oh yeah...Happy Birthday =)

Candy for the b-day? Awesome present!

steph said...

happy birthday! that is one fabulous balloon.

AnoMALIE said...

Oh wow! That bamboo is enormous (I only noticed because I managed to kill all 7 stalks of mine... I think that means I have years of bad luck ahead... or that I'm just bad with plants)!
The balloon's pretty rad, as well.

Anonymous said...

Ummm...how do you kill bamboo? Pour bleach in it instead of water? :) Psychointern

Anonymous said...

At least your candy appears to be balanced out by the fruit.

*I killed bamboo once, too.

AnoMALIE said...

I believe I Feng Shui-ed incorrectly. j/k

When I start spending too much time in school, I tend to forgetting things... like the need to water an innocent plant.
:(

Native Minnow said...

Anomalie, there's a reason my bamboo is right next to the sink. It makes it harder to forget about if you're looking at it every time you get a drink of water.

Michelle, don't be confused, the fruit is 100% my roommate's. My diet still completely sucks.