Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My little pony, my little pony, isn't the world a lovely place?

I want to share an email I got regarding my post about the dream I had the other night.

"i ate some my little pony fruit snacks yesterday...now i want to see whores. just thought you should know."

It's good to see the influence I have on the lives of others. It makes me feel as if I'm the rootin'-est tootin'-est* blogger west of the Pecos.




*I had the idea to work this into a post quite some time ago, but never did because Eric D. Snider** used it in something he wrote before I could (Damn I hate being scooped). I didn't want to plagiarize him, but then I decided screw it, I had the idea first*** and I'm using it, I'll just give him credit, especially for the spelling, so there you go.


**I would have linked to the exact place where he used it, but I couldn't remember if it was on his blog or in one of his Snide Remarks columns, plus I'm lazy and couldn't find it in the 30 seconds I just spent on his site. Feel free to look for it yourselves.


***I really have no proof that I had the idea first. After all, he could have thought of it years ago and just never used it until recently. I guess we'll never know.

5 comments:

steph said...

i used to love my little ponies...what does this say about me?

Native Minnow said...

Stephanie, it says that you must want to see whores.

Native Minnow said...

Oh yeah, another thing that makes this email even better - the My Little Pony snacks were consumed while at CHURCH. Good luck finding any whores there.

PsychDoctor said...

Unless you are in Burbank CAlifornia where they have a ministry that reaches out to prostitutes to bring them to Christ. I heard her on the radio with Jamie, Jack and Stench when I lived in CA...

Anonymous said...

http://www.imosh.com/NOVELTY/pages/A1768.htm

I think this might be the real reason "My little pony makes me want to see whores" ;)