Thursday, September 13, 2007

God bless them pretty women

Earlier this week a friend of mine needed me to cover one of her labs. It's the one where we go over the major groups of Protists. Here's an exerpt from what I told her students.

"Trichomonas vaginalis is a parasite that is transmitted sexually. Obviously both men and women can contract it, but the symptoms usually only appear in women. So, there you have another reason why it's great to be a guy."

In hindsight, I probably should have left that last part off.

At least they weren't my students, so they won't be able to write that I'm a sexist on my evaluations at the end of the semester.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I first read it, I thought you said "...why its great to be gay." =)

damn you guys and your stealth STD abilities....