Friday, September 07, 2007

So now you know what it means to wing it right at the top of the world

Advantages to being tall:

- I can see the band when I go to concerts, regardless of my position in the audience.

- It makes for easier rebounding while playing basketball.

- It's better to be the tall guy in the movie theater than the person sitting behind him.

- I can hold attacking midgets at bay simply by placing my hand on their head and keeping my arm stiff so that all their punches whiff.

- My eyeballs are at a good vantage point for looking at cleavage.

- I am much less likely to be carried off by very large birds of prey than really really small people.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can look at cleavage better, but you can't look up skirts.
You win some, you lose some.

silentkid said...

Disadvantages to being tall:

You can't dance.
You can't rollerblade.
Showerheads in hotels are at chest height.
Your knees hit the steering wheel in compact cars (this may be an advantage to those who like driving with their knees).

Ryan said...

I have never been a huge fan of Vegas, for many reasons - but now I have one reason that I'm moving to the top of my list. Huge birds of prey. That's too good.

Anonymous said...

i think at concerts, people should be arranged by height. So shorter people get to be up front, taller in the back. Who cares if you got there as soon as the doors opened or youre the worlds biggest fan. If you're tall, to the back with ya!

Of course, I like this idea because being 5'1, it works in my favor. But thats neither here nor there...

PsychDoctor said...

Maybe short people should be required to wear stilts to concerts, or large coffee cans with strings attached to their feet...then they could see better... :)