Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Everything skips like a broken record

I'm sitting here getting ready to watch a new South Park episode. I don't know if you're a fan, but in last week's episode Randy Marsh briefly held a world record for taking the world's biggest dump. Well, I might be alone in this, but that's not something for which I'd want to hold a world record. Here are a few other things that I wouldn't want to hold a world record for:

- Largest ingrown toenail
- Longest nostril hair
- Most crayons inserted into any orifice in the body
- Pussiest scab
- Most consecutive days being sprayed in the face by a skunk
- Longest bout of explosive diarrhea
- Largest colony of head lice
- Fewest chest hairs for a 32 year old man*
- Most tooth decay
- Highest amount of injested air with poor people smell
- Most genital warts burned off in one sitting





* I'm pretty sure I already hold this one

5 comments:

steph said...

I don't know what this says about me, but by far, the grossest one is longest nostril hair. Too much hair is gross, therefore, I don't think the sparse chest hair award is so bad.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Steph...
A lot of men have way too much hair.

Michelle said...

Ew gross, but I still laughed.

Jenny said...

Yeah, the hair thing isn't a big deal for me. So, congrats.

Anonymous said...

How about scabbiest pussy?