Sunday, November 18, 2007

Let's hear it for guys like me

Son (5 yr old): Dad, will you make me a quesadilla?
Me: Sure.

I pull the tortillas and some shredded cheese out of the refrigerator.

Son: No. Not that kind of cheese. I don't like that kind of cheese.
Me: Well, what kind of cheese do you like?
Son: Square cheese.

You know, because it all tastes so much different when it's melted.

Me: You guys don't have any square cheese.
Son: You could put ice cream on it.
Me: Nice try.
Son: Can I just eat a plain one?
Me: Do you mean just a tortilla with nothing on it?
Son: Yeah.
Me: Sure.

Looks like someone's gone on the Native Minnow diet.

3 comments:

AnoMALIE said...

haha, I thought I was the only one who did that.

Michele said...

Ah sqaure cheese, a cheese that hasn't been in my house since Imoved out from the parents in 87.

I love a freshly warmed tortilla all alone, then I dip it in gauc, and some salsa, and some chili con queso...crap I hate just plain tortillas!

Anonymous said...

cute


JG