Saturday, November 17, 2007

See that girl in the cat black dress, she'll love a man if he's had success

The other night before I got the call about my daughter I was talking to my friend about whether she'd heard back from a soccer player she had met who had shown interest in her.

Her: No. I think I ruined it by telling him I was moving in January.
Me: You think so?
Her: Yeah. But oh well, my loss. Wait. I mean, his loss, right?
Me: Right.
Her: It's too bad, because he was hot.
Me: Yeah?
Her: Yeah. But he knows it too, which is kind of a bad thing. It even says so on his web site.
Me: What does his web page say?
Her: It says not only does [Soccer Player] play for Team [LA club], he also plays for Team Good Looking.
Me: Is he being serious though, or is he like me . . .
Her: No. He really is good looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Funny, though!