Saturday, December 29, 2007

Freaker right by the speaker

Yesterday I spoke to my brother, Dr. Psycho, on the phone:

Him: I just bought myself some roller blades.
Me: You did?
Him: Yeah.
Me: You know what the hardest thing about roller blading is, don’t you?
Him: Nothing.
Me: No, it’s telling your parents* you’re gay.
Him: Whatever. There's a nice little path by my house where I can go.
Me: See? It's true. If you roller blade, you're gay.
Him: Screw you . . . You're a freak.






*Mom, Dad, I'm sorry you had to find out about him this way.

11 comments:

Vivalacrap said...

ha ha ha ha ha! Outing your brother on the internet is cool.

h said...

Roller-blading = Gay. Roller-blading in special duds = Really Gay. Roller-blading in special duds while listening to I-Tunes = Really really really gay.

Roller-blading with Spouse sends a message. "Please cuckold me".

Gorilla Bananas said...

Rollerskating is quite a good indication, but pinching a policeman's bottom is usually more definitive. As is butt-fucking a male chimpanzee.

Anonymous said...

My brother roller blades with a lollipop in his mouth sporting a tube top and cut-offs, but he's not gay.

Manuel said...

same goes for skate boarding.....

Jenny said...

I hate to break Upset Waitress's heart, but I think her brother is gay.

So is yours.

But the funny thing is, MY brother really is... and he thinks roller blading is something girls do.

Anonymous said...

Ummm...I have pinched a police officer's butt, but she's my wife. :) Dr. Psycho

Michele said...

You're so right.

My future stepson was here for x-mas. He went roller blading with his mascot and mormon friends they are ALL gay, him included.

I'm going to send your brother some hotpants for his easter present.

2 Dollar Productions said...

As long as there's no spandex involved, then . . . maybe he's just suspect. I doubt it.

mindy said...

David & I like to rollerblade together. I better not let him see this post or he'll be leaving me for some gay rollerblader.

mindy said...

Oh, and I think saying "There's a nice little path..." is much more gay than rollerblading!