Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Was it more than attraction or physical lust?

Friend 1: My trainer is cute. I think you'd like her.

Me: And?

Friend 1: And I'm working out with her tomorrow at 3 p.m.

Me: But I can't work out.

Friend 1: You can't work out your eyeballs?

Me: What? Am I just supposed to go over there and watch the two* of you?

Friend 1: You can ogle. Her, not me.

Me: Well, I could. I'm pretty good at doing that.

Friend 2: [Minnow], you're getting creepier** and creepier.

Me: That's not true. I've always been creepy.

Friend 1: He was born a dirty old man.







*Friend 1 is female, just to be clear.

**This came shortly after another conversation in which I said I didn't want to go to the pool with Friend 2 unless I was going to be able to look at girls in bikinis, or rather, their boobies.

5 comments:

Bill From Gainesville said...

Working out as a spectator sport? soon it will be on ESPN--- just guys or Gals lifting weights and jogging on treadmills and stuff. THen there will be commentators and leagues will form... its gonna be huge....

deputymomof6 said...

You were born a dirty old man, so why fight it? Go ahead and oogle, what have you got to lose besides your pride? And as for your pride, if you don't care what people think about it, then it won't be damaged at all.....

PsychDoctor said...

I always thought it was funny when I worked at the jail that the men would watch exercise TV...they weren't exercising (unless they were exercising their hands in their shorts), just spectating...

2 Dollar Productions said...

There are worse things to be than born a DOM -- you just need a big pair of sunglasses to hide behind.

And go to the gym, grab a smoothie and watch. You can pretend you just finished working out.

Anonymous said...

If you can't even work out...how exactly do you have sex with someone besides yourself? Curious.