Tuesday, April 29, 2008

He never waves when he goes by. He's hiding something from the rest of us.

I've been going to physical therapy for my back for the last several weeks. Recovery is slow, but the therapy seems to be helping. If I go a week or two without seeing someone, they usually comment on how much better I'm moving, so that's definitely a plus.

My physical therapist has me doing several different types of exercises. Some are exercises to strenghten my core. Some are stretches, designed to loosen up my back and stretch it out, but also to stretch my nerve past the scar tissue that's built up around it. One of the stretches requires me to place a loop around my foot and pull my leg straight to stretch out my hamstring. When I'm at physical therapy, he has a few pillowcases taped together to form a loop. When I'm doing them at home, he told me to just use a belt to do the same thing.

I usually go through all my exercises one last time before going to bed at night. Some I do on my bedroom floor, and others I do while lying on the bed. The hamstring stretches happen to be in the latter category. My bed sits underneath my window, so this is what my neighbors would see if they happened to look in from the street:





They probably think there's some kinky shit going on in my room.

9 comments:

steph said...

if i saw that going on in someone's bedroom window, i would sooo be sure to check it out every night. because you NEVER know what people are doing, and i wouldn't guess it was pt!

adventures of a mad scientist said...

I never knew your penis was so strong.

Karen said...

Woohoo - can't see your calves but you do have nice shins ;)

Lindsay Logic said...

You always make me laugh. :)

*L*

Bill From Gainesville said...

I like the label: Hey fat girl come here are you ticklish?

Simon said...

auto-erotic asphyxiation is not for the faint hearted...

mindy said...

hahahaha!!! great shot!

PsychDoctor said...

Im sorry your foot committed suicide...

h said...

Leave the window open and grunt and groan a lot.