Thursday, April 17, 2008

What went wrong walking tightrope high over moral ground

Friend 1: I was watching Bush's War on Sunday and fell asleep. When I woke up, my cat was sitting on my computer because it was warm.

Me: I just finished watching that on Sunday. Why are you looking so surprised?

Friend 1: Well, you're usually not the one I talk about politics with, he is. You're usually the one who talks about boobs with me.

Me: No, that's me and him.

Friend 2: Actually, that's pretty much you and everybody you talk to.


It's funny because it's true.

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

If you haven't seen it yet, and if you're not angry enough at the Bush administration, watch the first few segments of Bush's war and see how many bad decisions have been made regarding things in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Simon said...

mmmmmm boobs....