Friday, May 09, 2008

C-c-c-c-c-cocaine

Student 1: Can we just play games tonight instead of doing the lab?
Me: What kind of games do you have in mind?
Student 1: Heads-up seven-up.
Me: Wow. It's been a while since I was in Kindergarten. I don't think I remember the rules to that one.
Student 2: How about we play [something I didn't hear correctly]
Me: I'm sorry. What did you say we play?
Student 2: Hooky.
Me: Oh. I think it might be time for me to get my hearing checked.
Student 2: Why? What did you think I said?
Me: I thought you said cocaine. It's good that you didn't. I wouldn't even know how to play that game.
Undergraduate Assistant: Well, we'll need a mirror, and a razor blade, and we're all going to do lines until somebody's heart explodes.


So there you go. That's how you play cocaine. First person to have their heart explode loses.

7 comments:

AnoMALIE said...

I quit playing Heads-up Seven-up because of all those damn cheaters who'd identify you by your shoes.
No, they didn't discourage me from playing, I actually punched a kid because he did that... I was automatically disqualified.

Oh well, that's how you do in the ghetto.

P.S. Hooky = Cocaine? Hmm... I think there are stronger forces at work here than just a bad cochlea...

Mr. DNA said...

I think it's the first person to have their heart explode WINS! Right?

Oh wait, umm... Yeah, wins!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

silentkid said...

Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol...

I'm coked out like an '80s Eddie Murphy.

Native Minnow said...

Anomalie, the fact that you punched a kid for cheating makes me giggle. He deserved it though.

Mr DNA, you might be right. I'll have to think about that.

Silentkid, I almost used all that in the title, but instead opted for just the pertinent one. I'll save the other lyrics for a future post.

Unknown said...

Is that a Queens of the Stone Age reference in the post title?

Native Minnow said...

Ryan, you are correct.

Unknown said...

Score.