Monday, May 05, 2008

Do you remember cooking roast on the sabbath with your dad?

Friend: You know, if we weren't in biology, we'd know a lot more hot girls to hang out with.

Me: True.

Friend: If I ever have a son I'm going to sit him down and tell him that biology's cool, but not to go into it.

Me: What'll you tell him to go into? Psychology?

Friend: It doesn't really matter. Psychology. Business. Hotel Management. Any of those are going to surround him with hot chicks. At least more than in bio.

Me: Fair point.

Friend: You should tell Togers and Mr. M. the same thing. In fact, call them up right now and tell them.

Me: I will. I'll say, "Togers, Mr. M., I really like what I do, but when you grow up I don't want you to be biologists. I want you to own a strip club." That should do the trick.

11 comments:

Simon said...

*sniff* owning a strip club... my dream that died with my career in software development... *sniff* you had to remind me!

Anonymous said...

More $ too!

AnoMALIE said...

We girls in Biology are faced with the same predicament.

:P

Native Minnow said...

Simon, sorry to bring out the tears.

Epitome, then they could afford to buy their dad a few things.

Anomalie, touche.

steph said...

if they owned a strip club, then you wouldn't have to pay any cover charge, so you could hang out with the strippers, too!

it's a double bonus.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Children need guidance !

Native Minnow said...

Steph, excellent point!

Bill, I agree. I'm doing my best ;-)

Anonymous said...

But being in LV, don't you get the mixture of the two- strippers that are bio majors? Isn't every stripper there putting herself through college? Some of them just have to be in bio, its in the odds....

Anonymous said...

Ver Girl, not all strippers are hot...well, maybe in Vegas they are...

Karen said...

You're a good dad.

deputymomof6 said...

Tell your friend to steer his son away from psychology. Every hot girl you see is a psychotic mess that he wants no part of!!