Friday, June 06, 2008

I admit it now I could not give any more

Last night I was too lazy to fix anything for dinner. Unfortunately, the only left-overs had in the fridge were over a week old. But I didn't feel like going out for dinner either. So, what did I do? I reheated the left-overs anyway (punching the time on the microwave to 1:11 of course).

As I was eating, I was too lazy to chew a mouthful properly, and ended up nearly choking on a chunk of rice. But I didn't choke. Of course, I was too lazy to cough or make any other effort to get it out of the back of my throat, so it just sat there and eventually slid into my esophagus. That, my friends, truly is the height of laziness.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad it didn't slide down your trachea... :)

Karen said...

Now I feel positively energetic.

Jenny said...

only if you were sitting in a La-Z-Boy while NOT doing all of the things you did.
I'm so lazy, I don't even bother with the microwave. Ha!

AnoMALIE said...

damn, all of a sudden I feel honored over the text message...

And I'm like A.B. on this one, when I'm in my lazy mode, I don't even bother to re-heat my food... it can't be that bad, right? (Yes, yes it can...)

mindy said...

ha ha ha!! yup, that is very lazy indeed. If you did :55 seconds instead of 1:11, you only have to press the button 2x. And yes, I've done the button thing as well.

Anonymous said...

I think 66 is better...then you go at least a minute...