Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hey Pretty, don't you wanna take a ride with me?

Friend: You've got to get a rear suspension bike. It's so much better.

Me: I'd like one, but can't afford it right now.

Friend: It makes such a big difference when you're riding though. You'd go down parts of the trail that you don't dare do now without even thinking twice about it.

Me: I don't know about that, but I'm sure it makes a difference.

Friend: Seriously, it's like the difference between getting your first hand job and getting your first blow job.



I have got to get myself a rear suspension bike.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, a new bike would just make you crash into the thorny bushes at a higher rate of speed.

Karen said...

You're such a dag Minnow.

Heff said...

Fuck the bike, who's doling out blowjobs ?

Anonymous said...

You do know the bike won't give you a blow job...right????