Wednesday, September 17, 2008

No phone no phone I just want to be alone today

One of my rules in life is that I don't answer my cell phone if it rings while I'm in the bathroom. Frankly, I don't see how any call* is important enough that I have to pick up if I'm taking a leak (or a dump). I figure that if someone's calling me, they'll be close to their phone in another two minutes when I'm finished up and I can call back then.

Yesterday a friend called while I was taking a leak. I called him back when I left the bathroom.

Him: Hello?

Me: Sorry, I couldn't pick up because I had my wiener in my hand.

Him: . . .







*There are two exceptions to this rule: I pick up if Dr. Psycho or Silent Kid call. I do it then just so I can tell them and get a reaction. They should feel special.

7 comments:

Karen said...

....and I'm sure they do. Feel special I mean :)

Amber said...

my bf and his best friend like to text each other to inform each other when they are pooping - to share the joy i guess LOL

PsychDoctor said...

Ummm..I don't think I want to talk to yuou if you have your weiner in your hand...that's what 1-901 calls are for...Is that the right prefix...I wouldn't know because I dont' call them... :)

Heff said...

Hell, I take the phone in to the Krapper with me ANTICIPATING calls. There's nothing I enjoy more than picking up the phone "Hello?" - "Hey man, whatcha up to?" then letting go one hell of an amplified "Bowl Fart."

silentkid said...

I love talking on the phone while I'm dropping dumpage. It beats reading a book or staring at the walls. I'm glad that we're BFF enough that you feel comfortable doing the same.

Manuel said...

I see it all the time at work....men taking a piss and talking on the phone.....dirty dirty people.....

deputymomof6 said...

I talk to guys with weiners in their hands all the time. Sick bastards....