Wednesday, July 15, 2009

She don't eat meat but she sure likes the bone

Last week I had lunch with a girl I haven't seen since we hung out at the European style (top optional) pool at Wynn Resorts.

Somehow, during the course of the meal the topic of conversation turned to cholesterol. I'm pretty sure it was her that brought it up, not me.

Her: I don't eat a lot of meat.

Me: I've really cut back over the last few years.

What I wanted to say: That's not what I heard. Ooooohhhhhh.

And you didn't think I had an internal filter.

8 comments:

repliderium.com said...

THAT my dear, is the epitome of restraint.

Kymical Reactions said...

hahhahahah! How did you not laugh out loud at the thoughts going through your head?

Bill From Gainesville said...

Your internal filter is like a lockbox inside a lock box inside another, much larger lock box inside a safe.

Savannah said...

Excellent self control Minnow. Your mother would be proud.

AL (lockbox) GORE said...

I invented lockboxes.

Heff said...

You showed GREAT restraint. I couldn't have handled it.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't eat a lot of meat?

Lightning Strikes said...

hahahaha thats funny....pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to hold back! (I'm horrible...I blame my guy friends)