Well hello there. Did you miss me? Thought so. If you're curious, here's what I've been up to while I've been neglecting my blog:
- Took my kids to Slide Rock State Park in Sedona.
- Started a new job, teaching part time at a small college here in town.
- Saw Cracker play at Wasted Space at the Hard Rock. Good concert. They played for two straight hours. And that's not even counting the opening band, which was . . . one of the members of Cracker.
- Defended my dissertation. And passed. But you already knew that.
- Spent a few days biking in the mountains of Utah, and spent the evenings soaking in a hot tub on the deck of the cabin. There were some beautiful fall colors.
- Visited my grandparents.
- Had a paper accepted into a good scientific journal with minor revisions.
- Went flyfishing.