Monday, November 16, 2009

Three words that became hard to say: I and love and you

The other day a girl I know dropped by my building to see if she could get a form signed by my adviser, whose office is just down the hall. He wasn't in, so she sat in my office for a few minutes to see if he'd show up. One of my lab mates heard me talking, but not her, so he poked his head in to see why I was talking to myself.

She made a comment to him that made fun of me somehow (I can't remember what it was).

I looked at him and said, "[She] doesn't love me anymore."

She asked me, "Did I ever?"

I answered, "Let's see, you've met me, and you're female, so yeah."

3 comments:

Savannah said...

It definitely sounds like love to me. No question about it.

repliderium.com said...

hahahahaha

Kymical Reactions said...

Spoken like a true narcissist. ;)