Monday, March 22, 2010

All I need is one sandwich and I'm set all day for making crumbs

Friend 1: Thank you for all your help this weekend. Would you like for me to make you a sandwich to eat on the road?

Me: Thank you. That'd be great, but you don't have to make it for me. I'll do it myself.

Friend 1: Are you sure?

Me: I'm a big boy. I think I can handle it.


A few minutes later:

Me: That's right, bitches, I'm taking the last of the turkey.

Friend 2: You're such an asshole.

Me: I might be, but at least I'm the asshole who's got the rest of the turkey.

3 comments:

vivalacrap said...

No, HE is an asshole for not making the sandwich for you anyway because when you say "no" that really means "I totally want you to make me a sandwich but I don't want to seem like an ungrateful dick who expects service even though I totally do." Its called HOSPITALITY.

Heff said...

Make that Turkey YOURS, Damnit !

Native Minnow said...

Vivalacrap, it was a she, and I didn't want her to make my sandwich anyway b/c she had a nasty cold that I want no part of.

Heff, I did ;-)