Friday, December 02, 2011

Dead I am the one, exterminating son


Mr M is obsessed with surviving the zombie apocalypse. One of the first things he asked me when I got to their house over Thanksgiving was, "Dad, what three weapons would you want for the zombie apocalypse?"

I told him I'd want a shotgun, a machete, and a flame thrower. I'm pretty sure I could last a while with that.

Togers told me that when he was in the hospital, Mr M saw one of those rolling beds. He was fascinated by it, and went up to the doctor and said, "That would be perfect for the zombie apocalypse. You could just fill that bottom rack up with dynamite, then roll it down a hill and blow up a bunch of zombies."

He's nine. The doctor probably thinks he's a psycho. The next ten years or so are bound to be interesting with that kid.

But, now that I'm aware of his new obsession, he ought to be happy with the two shirts I bought him for Christmas from Threadless.com

The End Of The Road:


The Horde:


2 comments:

Jenny said...

you alive?

~Kris said...

Well all see him on the internetbecause he got kicked out if school wearing that.