Monday, October 30, 2006

Whose house are you haunting tonight?

Ok, here's the Halloween costume:
















In case you're wondering what the hell I'm supposed to be, I'm Eli Cash from The Royal Tenenbaums:

















And if you're wondering about the make-up, it comes from the scene at the end where he's on the way to Etheline's wedding, he's high, and he crashes his car into the mailbox.

Here's a closer look:
















I swore that I wasn't going to wear make-up, because the last time I did it ruined my opportunities for kissing throughout the night, but once my friend, A-Pizzle, gave me the costume idea, it was just too good to pass up. Luckily (?) there wasn't anyone who wanted to this year.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I am curious...did the red makeup stain your face? That happens to me sometimes if I wear dark lipstick, it like will NOT come off, so I just stick with the gloss now.... ;)
I think your costume looks really, really good!

flieswithoutwings said...

Wildcat. Wiiiiiild cat. Pkoooooo....

I'm all messed up on mescaline. I'm gonna go now.

flieswithoutwings said...

It's a good costume but NOT GENIUS.

flieswithoutwings said...

And if you get tired of explaining your costume to people just tell them you are Nacho Libre.

flieswithoutwings said...

Sorry, I should have collected all of my thoughts before I started commenting.

Inklings said...

For a second your own mother didn't recognize you.

A Girl From Texas said...

I love Owen Wilson.

deputymomof6 said...

awesome!!

deputymomof6 said...

awesome!!

Lauren said...

Hey, I want copies of the photos you took!

Vivalacrap said...

The Royal Tenanbaums... I think I fell asleep during that movie. I thought this post was hilarious because I am sick and messed up on Robotssin right now. I will let you know what I think in a week when I am NOT...

Anonymous said...

Your costume turned out great. Next year you should dress up as Willem Defoe's character from Life Aquatic.

Native Minnow said...

Why would a reviewer make the point of saying someone's not a genius?

Do you especially think I'm not a genius?

. . . You didn't even have to think about it, did you?

Native Minnow said...

I wish you'd've done this for me when I was a kid.

But you didn't have a drug problem then.

Yeah, but it still would've meant a lot to me.

PsychDoctor said...

I thought you were Darth Maul meets Wild Wild West... :)