Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I say don't you know. You say you don't know. I say take me out

From time to time someone will ask me about the 'type' of girl I tend to be interested in. I used to think that I didn't have a certain 'type,' but one day I was telling someone my list of the five best looking actresses and realized that they all kind of looked the same. I guess that means I have a 'type' after all.

I don't really ask for much. A girl just has to be smart, funny, attractive and thin (those last two generally go hand in hand). Oh, and she has to like the same music, movies and t.v. shows as me. She also can't have children, nor want them, yet must be willing to accept that I have three (does that make me a hypocrite? of course. do I care? not really). She must also be ok with the fact that I don't want to re-marry. I already did that one time too many. And one last thing, she has to be available, and interested in me. Therein lies the dilemma, and is the reason why I've come to terms with the fact that I will remain single for quite some time.

Anyway, back to the part about skinny girls. A lot of my friends think that I like girls who are way too skinny. I remember pointing out one girl that I thought was cute to one of my friends, and all he said was, "That chick needs a hamburger."

A little while ago I was looking at a girl while I was having dinner with a few of my friends (hey, I'm well on my way to being a dirty old man, it's what we do). One of my friends said that the girl I was looking at was way too skinny for him.

Him: You know, curves are ok on a girl. It gives you something to grab onto.
Another Friend: He likes girls that make his penis look big in comparison.

I guess that's one more thing to add to the list.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hypocrite.

Anonymous said...

Us tall skinny guys like skinny girls...nothing wrong with that. If I were a fat dude, maybe then I'd like fat girls. I always say that I don't want to be in a Laurel and Hardy relationship.

Native Minnow said...

I wanted to write the following in the post too, but couldn't make it work, so I'll just leave it as a comment to myself.

One particular cute and skinny girl that I work with has described me and my friends as "just a bunch of damn pervs."

I'm pretty sure she meant it as a compliment.

flieswithoutwings said...

Sometimes it's easier just to know what you like when you see it rather than having a mold that you're endlessly try to stuff a woman into.

When you never seem to find the deep stuff you like, it becomes easy to focus on the superficial. That is probably what makes you seem like a perv.

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "seem" like a perv...

Native Minnow said...

Don't worry, I embrace my inner perv.