Friday, December 01, 2006

Doesn't matter much to me just as long as he's dead

I was talking to an old friend on the phone tonight:

Him: What are you up to tonight?
Me: I'm on my way to see a movie.
Him: Yeah? Which one?
Me: Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny.
Him: Is that a movie about them finishing the continental railroad or something? Because that's what it sounds like to me.
Me: No stupid, it's about the band Tenacious D.
Him: I don't know who that is.
Me: You haven't heard of them? Surely you've heard the song Wonderboy.
Him: That's not really my kind of stuff.
Me: What are you talking about? You don't even know. You should get that album and listen to it. I guarantee that it's right up your alley.

I then proceeded to tell him about cock push-ups and some of the lyrics to Fuck Her Gently.

You don't always have to fuck her hard
In fact sometimes that's not right to do
Sometimes you've got to make some love
And fuckin' give her some smooches too
Sometimes you've got to tease
Sometimes you've got to say please
Sometimes you've got to say, Hey
I'm gonna fuck you . . . softly
I'm gonna screw you gently
I'm gonna hump you . . . sweetly
I'm gonna ball you . . . discretely

Him (laughing): You're not doing anything to me man.

Then I told him about the time I included that song on a mix CD I made for a girl. She was joking around about making one that was full of naughty songs, so I told her I'd make one. Of course, I think she had a CD full of romantic songs in mind, and what I made was completely the opposite of that. In fact, the theme was very agressive, and I seem to recall her telling me that she didn't even listen to it past about the fourth song.

I can't remember the entire track list, but I named it Lustful Lullabies and included songs such as Sex Type Thing (Stone Temple Pilots), Kinda I Want To (Nine Inch Nails), Romantic Rights (Death From Above, 1979), Hey Pretty (Poe), Rapture (Pedro the Lion), etc. It was a rather angry sex mix.

As I was telling my friend about this, he kept laughing with each new track I named off.

Him: Don't you go becoming a serial killer without me.

No comments: