Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Starfuckers, Inc.

My brother, Dr. Psycho, told me a little while ago that he might be picking up some contract work from a rehab center that a lot of rich people and celebrities go to.

Now, it's probably not the most ethical thing, but I told him to try and set me up with the next Hollywood starlet that comes through. It doesn't even matter who it is really, as long as she's rich and famous. Lindsay Lohan? Britney Spears? Check and check. Those girls aren't really what I'd consider to be my "type," but then again, I'm shallow, so them being rich would be enough for a while. Just once I'd like to experience receiving a Ferrari for a birthday or Christmas present.

I'd totally be ok with being the next Kevin Federline.

9 comments:

steph said...

brittany spears? that girl is a hot mess of disease.

lindsay is a much safer bet!

Mr. DNA said...

I can't wait to see your blog listed on the TMZ website.

Karen said...

Please....I refuse to believe you don't have higher standards than those two. You might as well bang Paris as well darl and then a Ferrari won't be all you'll get for Christmas if you get my drift.

Anonymous said...

WHORE


JG

Jenny said...

well, Elizabeth Taylor picked up a plumber while at Betty Ford, so you'd be a "step up" for them teacher-boy.

I say go for it.

2 Dollar Productions said...

A solid plan (unethical or not). And while you wouldn't mind being K-Fed, what if K-Fed was the celeb at rehab. Ha.

Upset Waitress said...

I don't know. Minnow has a point. I could even fake being a lesbo for a nice ride. I'd have that bitch buy me a set of nice milkers too. And a double headed dildo that has the power of a freight train. A closet full of shoes. A new set of cur.....

Upset Waitress said...

It would be like winning the lottery, with the risk of getting new friends..if ya get what I mean. But who cares, you'd be rich and could pay to have them exterminated.

h said...

Your plan sounds foolproof. I tried this myself with mixed results.