Friday, January 04, 2008

If I press my breasts together and arch my back just so, I can ask for pretty things and they will not say no

A few nights ago I went to hang out with a few friends. One of them brought along a girl who I'd never met before. Luckily, she turned out to be cool as demonstrated by the following conversation:

Friend: You've got some glitter on your face.
Girl: I do? How did that happen?
Friend: I don't know. Have you been hanging out with any strippers lately?
Me: I think she got it from motorboating a stripper.
Girl: I don't think strippers have glitter between their breasts.
Me: Are you kidding? I'm pretty sure that strippers have glitter everywhere.
Friend: It's true! Everyone knows that! There's even glitter in a stripper's duodenum.

(You know you're in a room full of biology geeks when that joke has everyone falling out of their chairs.)

I've got to say, when it comes to glitter, it looks as though Demetri Martin was right (watch until the end):

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha at Demetri. Cute. My bitch sister wears glitter. On her lips, her cheeks, her skin. It makes me crazy, she looks like a disco ball.

Karen said...

I loved the first joke about the pajamas. Was that Adam Hills voice I heard as the emcee?

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. BTW, try to add some pics :).

Anonymous said...

Cool story as for me. It would be great to read something more about this matter. Thank you for giving that info.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Truly yours

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice site you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Julia Kuree

Anonymous said...

Interesting article as for me. It would be great to read a bit more concerning that topic. The only thing I would like to see here is some pics of some gadgets.

Alex Trider
phone scrambler