Saturday, May 31, 2008

If you don't expect too much from me you might not be let down

Friend 1: [Friend 2] was jealous last time her boyfriend left town.

Me: Why were you jealous?

Friend 2: Because he met up with one of his ex-girlfriends while he was there. It was the first time he'd seen her in years.

Me: So why are you jealous?

Friend 2: Because she was the first one he ever, well, you know.

Me: No, I don't know. First time he ever what? Held hands?

Friend 2: No, he didn't grow up where you did where everything's all innocent.

Me: So, was she the first to let him put it in the butt?

Friend 2: Ew. No. That's not what you were doing when you were that age.

Friend 1: No. [Minnow] was making babies and getting married when he was that age.

Me: In other words, making some of the worst decisions of my life.

Friend 1: He'd have been better off if he had put it in the butt.

6 comments:

Michele said...

I agree with you. My son is the most awesome thing that came out of the whole non-butt sex thing.

The marriage to him on the other hand, well you know what it made me appreicate what I have now even more. I also realized I settled with my ex, becuase I wan on the rebound.

Not all women are bitches. Let down the wall and you might be surprised.

Native Minnow said...

Yeah, I'm with you on that for sure. I wouldn't trade my babies for anything. Even though they aren't babies anymore.

Karen said...

Ok Minnow...are you going to get this whole "in the butt" thing out of your system once and for all or what? Everyone will still love you if it turns out you're gay you know :)

MuddyG said...

I just discovered your blog. Great and funny stuff, thanks for sharing.

I like the lyrical titles. If you like great lyrics, check out my favorite solo artist Todd Snider. From your sense of humor and obvious interest in music, I think you'll dig it. Peace! --MuddyG

Jenny said...

I do love the music selections - you're keeping me young and "hip."

OK, hip.

Native Minnow said...

Gypsy, probably not, but we'll see. Don't worry, I'm not worried about whether people think I'm gay. I'm confident enough with my sexuality.

Muddyg, welcome and I'm glad you've enjoyed what you've seen so far. I'll have to check out Todd Snider. Thanks for the tip.

Boxer, glad you like some of the music selections.