Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Touch the puppet head

I'm leaving first thing tomorrow morning for a conference. Needless to say, it's not likely that I'll have time for blogging while I'm gone. Also, there isn't enough time for me to finish up everything on the 'To Do List' (you do remember the 'To Do List' don't you?). Anyway, since I don't have time to take care of all these things, I'm leaving it up to you all to finish them for me.

- Reduce fuel load in the Valley of the Ents
- Resurrect the Mongolian horde
- Hide the snake skin
- Beringia or bust
- Garrison the Valley of Kings
- Do-ah-diddy
- Join the hillbilly cartel
- Barcode Sherwood Forest
- Look like you care or something
- Find the creepy kid
- Juggle kittens
- Jam on the frying pan
- Yodel with the Swiss Miss and Abominable Snowman
- Play air hockey with the lepers


I'll be back in about ten days to check on your progress.

11 comments:

Jenny said...

replace juggle kittens with juggle chihuahuas and I'll get right on it.

Have fun - I'm sure a conference of biologists will be good for some posts?

Anonymous said...

hey i hide the snake skin all the time.

oh wait. forget you read that.

see you on the flip side! You know you're excited...

PsychDoctor said...

You really expect people to listen to this song and find the other lyrics? I can't understand words in songs due to my disability, but I'm sure someone will get right on that... :)

Inklings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee Ice Hole said...

Havea safe trip. While you are out there step across the Mississippi River. It is a neat experience---I did it once after we put a fire out there.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Minnow, -- I am good at looking like I care.... its kind of my thing

Amber said...

i'll join the hillbilly cartel, and do the yodeling thing, those sound like way too much fun to pass up, i've always wanted to wear a white tank top to walmart with no bra and put my old toilets in the front yard and stop brushing my teeth

BlazngScarlet said...

Find the creepy kid ..... I AM the creepy kid!

Mr. DNA said...

I'm gonna play hockey with the monkey.
Not on your list, but It's the thought that counts, right?

2 Dollar Productions said...

Hell of a list . . . good luck with that and the conference as both things can be brutal.

Jenny said...

where's Minnow?