Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I suppose I'd start by removing all my clothes

One of my friends is in school to become a nurse. She's beautiful, so basically the kind of nurse every guy wishes he'd get when going to the hospital but never does. She and I have a running joke that she can be my sugar mama when she finishes her degree and gets a job. Last time I talked to her the subject came up again.

Me: Just think, we could move into a house, and you could pay the mortgage and all the utilities.

Her: What would you pay for?

Me: Well, let's see. I could still cover my car payment.

Her: That's not very much.

Me: Maybe I could pay my auto insurance too.

Her: What else?*

Me: I guess I could also pay for condoms. And lube.

Her: Wait, doesn't a little bit of lube go a long way?

Me: That depends.






*She must've been struggling with the concept of what a sugar mama is/does.

7 comments:

Michele said...

I have a friend Dave whom I had made this pact with that if I didn't get married by the time I was 30, we'd marry each other.

1. he made three times as much as me, I was barely getting by on 30,000.
2. he came from MASSIVE amounts of old money.
3. But he was unattractive and looked like a jewish rabbi even though he's baptist. I would have had to have VATS of lube to get through the sex with him.

I was elated the day I got married when I was 28. He was crushed. Thank gawd your possible sugar mama is hot.

h said...

I'm struggling with the concept too. Check out Casting Crowns yet?

Heff said...

Send her my way. I'll be sure to "fill her in".

Manuel said...

how do you not get beat up all the time?

Lindsay Logic said...

Be careful what you wish for...When JD was in the hospital for his "heart attack" which actually turned out to be something else, he turned to me and said, "I wonder if they have hot nurses in the ICU?" Right after that, a big hairy guy walked in and told him he was going to be his nurse. After he left, I said, "There's your hot nurse." lol

Karen said...

You're a riot. I agree with Manuel though...how DO you get away with some of this stuff?

deputymomof6 said...

Isn't it true that only a man secure with himself wishes for a hot nurse? Like, what if you went in because you had a rash on your manhood... do you really want a hot nurse checking out your infected package?