Friday, December 26, 2008

Can't you see it's not me you're dying for

I recently went to the Happiest Place On Earth. Inside there was a sign listing their Christmas Day specials. I took a picture so I could post it here, but unfortunately it didn't turn out because it was too dark and the camera on my phone sucks. Instead, you'll just have to settle for the words, without the added artsiness of marker on posterboard.

The Double Down Saloon
Join us for:
Free Haircuts
Free Spaghettios
50¢ Abortions

Christmas Day 11 am - 5 pm



If that's not a random list, I don't know what is.

4 comments:

adventures of a mad scientist said...

Damnit. Why does everyone go to the Double Down when I am not invited? People don't like me I guess. I should just go by myself.

Then again, now that I think about it, going by myself probably isn't a good idea.

deputymomof6 said...

Those MUST be quality haircuts... and abortions!! Sweet!! Sign me up for one of each. Forget the spaghettios... I can't stand the smell of those.... LOL.

Manuel said...

sweet jebus that's odd......

Anonymous said...

Well I just visited The Happiest Place on Earth or at least the website and I have just one question. WTF is ass juice or maybe I don't really want to know.