Tuesday, April 07, 2009

This will turn into something else, something else, and when it does I'll be somewhere else, somewhere else

I've mentioned before about how I get stage fright when it comes time to pee in a crowded public bathroom. I'm fine as long as I can start my stream before anyone stands next to me, but if someone's standing there before I start, forget about it.

Last night I went with a friend to watch the Men's NCAA championship game. Around halftime, I needed to use the restroom. I walked in, and to my relief, there was nobody else around. So, I unzipped and began to pee. Within about five seconds of this happening, the entire bathroom filled with men. I'm not even exaggerating in the slightest. Luckily I'd already started, so it wasn't an issue. Otherwise, I never would've been able to relieve my bladder.

The bathroom was so full, that somebody walked in and shouted, "Wow, it's a cock party in here."

That's one type of party I hope to never have to experience again.

9 comments:

Manuel said...

there ain't no party like a cock party.......it;s where all the lads hang out...

PsychDoctor said...

Glad to see Away Like Evan Dando on your blog...He has some pretty cool music...

2 Dollar Productions said...

I don't blame you & I can sympathize as I hate this situation too. There was actually a question about this in the Q & A section of Playboy & somebody said if you hold your breath, it actually causes yr. bladder to relax or something and you can pee. Might be worth a try . . .

Doctor Phil said...

If you wants to do the Big Dance on the big stage before you're in the back-forty of life, you gots to make your phobias into chicken-fried steaks.

repliderium.com said...

ok, so this begs the question- you were at a friend's place- do none of you guys close the door when you take a piss? I can see if it's a pub, but at your buddy's house? Does he have a urnal?
Boys are WEIRD.

Sour Cream said...

HAHA, I however, hope you HAVE to experience one of those again... except much worse and I also hope you get scarred for life, causing you to hug a pillow and rock back and forth every time you think about going to the bathroom.

but I also hope I will never have to (:

Bill From Gainesville said...

Just hope that they werent coming in the restroom to SEE you pee--Its probably like that phenomenon with women.... When a bunch of them live in a dorm together they end up getting pretty close to the same cycles time period...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

1663.....8721