Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hola, my good friend

A few weeks ago, my friends and I got some free sombreros while we were out on a Friday night. Mine has been in my car ever since.

Even this weekend, with the trunk full of bags for our weekend trip to my sister's wedding, the sombrero has stayed in the car. Togers was going to wear it to the wedding reception, but forgot.

Yesterday, on our way to my parents' house, Tortellini put it on.



She joked, "If I wore this in Arizona, we'd get pulled over."

Not only that, she'd probably also be deported since she has no form of identification yet.

6 comments:

Kymical Reactions said...

She's the whitest Mexican I've ever seen. Cool free sombrero.

Amber said...

On the way home you should take pictures at different stops with different people wearing it! :)

Heff said...

Cute.

Manuel said...

cute and yet topical and right....she should write this blog....arf!

vivalacrap said...

Hey, I just talked to someone in Canada and they think we are all Mexicans here. She told me if I left the sombrero at home I would probably look less Mexican. So I was all whatever we wear cowboy hats here bitch, you know nothing about the SW!!!!

mindy said...

she's such a cute girl. Saw a great shirt at disneyland that said, "I only LOOK illegal."