Monday, April 23, 2007

Sexy woman meet me after work, I wanna show you how I handle business, I wanna show you how the mailboy* flirts

I got this picture via text message from my sister:










Great, now I want to see whores.



*When my parents moved the family to Flaming Gorge at the end of my Junior year, the high school there wasn't prepared to offer me all the classes I needed to take. They basically had to create three classes just for me to finish my Junior year, and I took a bunch of college courses via satellite during my Senior year. However, there were only so many satellite courses offered, and I still had to fill up my day, so I signed up for an hour of being an office aid. My primary job was to walk up the street to the district offices, get the day's mail and sort it into the teachers' boxes. When my friends would see me carrying the mail tote Geppetto would yell out, "Hey look! It's the mailboy," and flieswithoutwings would add, "Isn't that a double negative?"

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

Come to think of it, it might have been Beanpolio who would yell "Look, it's mailboy."