Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Ferraris and Benzes keep your girlfriend lost in a maze of luxury

A car like this one pulled up next to me at a stop light the other day:



I noticed for the first time that these have a 12 cylinder engine. I wondered aloud what the gas mileage was like for a 12 cylinder, and my friend and I agreed that it couldn't get many miles to the gallon. My friend pointed out that it probably did, however, get a lot of Poon Per Gallon (PPG).

I concur.

So, for those of you who are considering a new vehicle purchase, and PPG is high on your list of priorities, I give you Native Minnow's Guide To Shopping For A New Vehicle*.

Vehicles with a very high PPG rating:

Bugatti Veyron


Ferrari F430 Scuderia


Lamborghini Gallardo


Ducati Superbike


Vehicles with a very low PPG rating:

1970's Disco Van


White Trash Stretch Limo


Redneck Hearse


Honda Trail 90


You're welcome. Happy shopping!





*All images have been shamelessly lifted from the interweb with no credit given for the source. They are not pictures I took in my garage.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poon per gallon is a sweet concept. But I bet might be underestimating the 70s disco van. But then again, perhaps the question is what kind of poon we're talking about.

~Kris said...

Exactly.

I'm thinking you might be able to get the CSI girl with a few of them.

deputymomof6 said...

I have never been even moderately impressed by cars. However, I have been repulsed by them. Those white trash mobiles are hideous.

Anonymous said...

Exactly...you could get a lot of WTPPG (White Trash Poon Per Gallon) with most of those cars...

Vivalacrap said...

If I see a guy in a giant truck or a car worth more than 20k I assume that he must have an incredibly small penis.

I drive a Prius. When you drive a prius people flip you off because they are so jealous that you get 45 MPGs.

Anonymous said...

oops. no this one is me, lol.

Lillie said...

I don't know if I agree with your algorithm. My boyfriend has rusty green mini-van and I put out almost immediately.

2 Dollar Productions said...

Spot-on & hilarious. I've considered the same thing, although your naming system is better. The Bugatti & Gallardo are flat-out spectacular.

Amber said...

oh i want that first one!!!

Jenny said...

bwahahahahahahah.

silentkid said...

I don't agree that the Ducati has high PPG. It does, however, probably have high CPG (cornhole per gallon) because bullet bikes are gay.

Anonymous said...

I agree with silentkid. The Ducati can't pull in the poon I want.

girl with no name said...

i think it would have the opposite effect on me. i meet someone with a high ppg car i will immediately question their intelligence in spending so much money on transportation and not waste my time on them. but then again, cars have never been a factor for me in who i choose to spend time with :)

Keira said...

the white trash stretch limo is priceless!! too funny...

h said...

Grrrherhahahahaha! But, the cylinders on a 12-banger are nearly always shorter and narrower than those for 8, 6, 4 cylinder models. My Jag XJ-12 is only 327 Cubic Inches. Smaller than most V8s and some V-6s.

MPG is pretty good. PPG... I'd rather not discuss.

mindy said...

I love the White Trash Stretch Limo. Ha ha ha!!!! Personally, I would swoon over a beautifully restored, 2-tone VW bus. ahhhh...