[And now, once again, it's time for some relationship advice from the last person in the world who ought to be dispensing relationship advice.]
Things not to say to your significant other*:
- I'm sorry. I wanted so much more, but instead I settled for you.
- I've never, not once, found you attractive.
- Your voice grates on my nerves.
- I'm only with you because I felt sorry for you.
- What do I see in her? Well, for starters, she's pretty.
- Go ahead, do it, and I'll break your fucking head open.
*Unless you want the relationship to end right then.