Friday, January 11, 2008

So don't waste your time filling up my words, don't tell me why I assume the worst

A phone call I made yesterday morning:

Me: Does [Sister-in-Law] send you all these text messages too, or does she only send them to me?

Epitome of Sweetness: I get them sometimes. Why? Did she just send one?

Me: Yeah.

Epitome of Sweetness: Then no, I didn't get it.

Me: Well, I figured I'd call you to find out since I was complaining about it the other day.

Epitome of Sweetness: What did it say?

Me: Hold on. I'll read it to you.

"U will get kissed on friday by a person who thinks ur cute &tomorrow will b da best day of yr life. if u send to ten people =)"

Epitome of Sweetness: That just means CSI Girl is coming down to see you. You WILL be kissed by someone.


For those who don't know the story about CSI Girl, you can read about it here, here and here.

Go on and read those. I'll wait.

Ok, now that you're back, I'm terribly sorry that I took the pictures she sent down. I searched all over my hard drive for them to repost too, but then I remembered that I deleted them because in the event that someone else looked through my hard drive I didn't want them thinking that was the kind of girl I was into. That's when you know it's bad.

(But if you absolutely must have a mental image, just picture this in your head: A girl with stringy, greasy brown hair kneeling on a messed up bed wearing a CSI baseball cap [crooked], black stretch pants, a pleather jacket unzipped with no shirt, just a red bra underneath. Also, know that she had pasty white skin, love handles, and the overall look of a meth addict.)

----------------------UPDATE----------------------

You're all in luck! Or maybe not, but my sister saved the pics last time I posted them, so here they are again for your viewing pleasure (or horror, I'm not sure which - actually, I am sure. It's the latter).

16 comments:

~Kris said...

Ah, the memories.
I giggle just thinking about it.
Gutsy, though. I wonder if that was the drugs talking.

~Kris said...

Ummm...did you give your brother your computer, and if so...does he have all of our blog addresses?

AnoMALIE said...

AHAHA!
You described her to a T, except you missed that she was wearing a red, lacy bra.
You know things are serious when a girl wears lace...

Anyway... thanks for not posting the pictures... they gave me nightmares the first time you posted them.

Miss Ash said...

I just popped over from 2DP, dammit I want to see these photos though what you've described is horrific/hilarious!!! You should have gone out with her, for the pure amusement.

Native Minnow said...

Epitome, you don't have to worry, I've erased all the files, plus he doesn't have internet access anyway. Not to mention, that computer sucks bad enough that he wouldn't want to use it for internet access.

Anomalie, I knew you'd like to be reminded of this. I hope you don't have nightmares.

Miss Ash, welcome, and I'm sorry that I didn't have the pics saved somewhere. I really did want to post them again, just for shock value. But believe me, I don't think I would have survived a date with her. I'd have rather gouged my brain out with a spoon.

Miss Ash said...

Hahaha, gee I wonder why she's single??? That put a smile on my face, thanks!!

steph said...

oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

that just rules.

hard.

AnoMALIE said...

Ahhh! My eyes!!
J/k

I found out why I get nightmares. It's that bottom right photo... that "smile." It screams "Chucky" at me.
I hate being mean to people... but man... that one's just... traumatizing.

Karen said...

She's not THAT bad.....you must have very lofty standards fish boy. I look worse than that when I get up in the morning although if I was trying to impress someone I think I would have made a bit more effort and there would have been no showing of my underwear either. Geez you have to keep something for later don't you?

Amber said...

here's my question why would [sister-in-law] think that it would be okay for her to write to you when one glance tells me she's totally not a)right for you b)in your league c) your type and d)probably IS a meth addict -- oh the woes inflicted upon unsuspecting singles by their well intentioned family members (shudder)

Anonymous said...

Well, I am pretty sure that sister in law is using meth...

Also, in your description, you failed to mention the slight muffin top...

:)

Psycho

Anonymous said...

Gypsy...
I do not believe that you look worse than that when you wake up in the morning. And even if you do, I'm sure you hop in the shower, and comb your hair afterwards, am I right? :)

Anonymous said...

i got one of those creepy text msgs - 'i'm nancy dammer and i'm coming to kill you'. i think i'd rather deal with that than CSI girl... i need to shower now. i may be related to her.

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet Jesus. That looks sleezy and easy!

Karen said...

Hey Kris
It aint pretty in the morning believe me but I do scrub up reasonably ok with a bit of effort :)

h said...

She looks like a nice considerate girl. Note the can of roach spray on the bed-back. She cares about her overnight guests. And those that pay by the hour.